2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   sweetvoice

sweetvoice

• Users
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hi,

Thanks to certknowledge for taking incentative and showing us the right way.

It was so frustrating and did so much money waste in bull ***** passccielab and ccicert

I am not sure how certcollectio is selling fake labs to people just for small amount of money why they are doing that very strange.

Really thanks to all the people for helping me to achieve ccie voice after 1 year of journey hard time practised all the labs.

Special thanks to ccievoicelabs guys are rocking if thier support is not there i am sure no one can clear the test.
The way they are support on google talk it is really amazing.

CCIEVOICELABS, rocks !!!!

I got lab 6 on friday in brusels just got my result now and i did it cleared the test in 4.5 hrs did everything with testing.

Journey was really hard but after working for 4 months continously on lab lab lab it was like i was ready.

When i got the result i did not believe it i become CCIE and tears came in my eyes.

Thanks to everyone again specially CCIEVOICELABS otherwise it was really not possible at all.

It was word to word same :) but the most important was understanding the varitations and tricks and support which ccievoicelabs showed us on google talk support :) that was really rocking without knowing that it is impossible to clear.

Regards
VOICE M

#2 OFFLINE   ccvoice11

ccvoice11

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:51 AM

You got DND question?

#3 OFFLINE   voicehero

voicehero

• Users