Lab 7 & ccievoicelabs

9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ccvoice11

ccvoice11

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

People could pass Lab 5 using only ccievoicelabs workbooks.

Sadly with Lab 7 , some of their answers seems not to the Cisco Standard yet.

1. h323 trunk question , they use ICT trunk , but question mentions remote ip is a Router. This is wrong

Any ccievoicelabs fan can comment on this ?

Thanked by 1 Member:
myccie2013

#2 OFFLINE   sealink

sealink

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

Hi,

I have passed the lab from them lab 7 and i know they are really extermely perfect

I saw lot of forum saying or blammed cisco for providing wrong result, E.g Like some people said we did VG everything tested and did not got the marks.
But they never say themself what could be the reason for that......I am sure either he would have used the old version or crack version where they do not know the varations

I was also thinking a lot when i failed my 2 attempts previosuly and waste ***** amount of money in cciecert/passccie

Then after purchasing them when i did all thier labs and in the last when i discuss with them one on one on thier google talk id ccievoicelabs@gmail.com where they have active CCIE support i found all the varations from them step by step section by section you have to understand all the varaitions to crack the test. Which only active clients has the access.

I am really headsoff to certknowledge for taking this initivate for selling thier lic otherwise they are expensive but they are extermely good for sure.

Regarding your question is whether it is ICT trunk or Gateway....

Ans is question state itself mentioned in the question H323 Trunk "TRUNK" once you will make that and when you take a SDI trace you will get exact trace as

"There is an error in decoding H.245 TCS Non-Standard data." This is same i saw in real lab

Once you will get this you have to write exactly what CCIEVOICELABS TS has it and you wil get the marks.

I am sure from crack file or passccie/cciecert u cannot pass never like R*S people doing it using crack file and passing the test.

thats the reason i believe CCIEVOICELABS is on the TOP now..... whatever it is i passed and i am really happy :)

I think they have a updated thier files name as 1st May i can see on thier google talk status message :) at ccievoicelabs@gmail.com (Google Talk)

Best of luck guys.

CHEERS!!!! ----> Sea

Thanked by 1 Member:
myccie2013

#3 OFFLINE   ccvoice11

ccvoice11

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:05 AM

Question says to configure a h323 trunk to a remote router.
See 3 important words.
1. h323
2. Trunk
3. Remote Router

Now , CUCM doesn't have h323 trunks.
It has
1. h225 trunk (GK Controlled)
2. ICT trunk
3. h323 gateway

Ok we have to select ICT Trunk or h323 gateway.

You take word trunk & neglect h323 & remote router.
If you select h323 gateway , you directly select h323 & remote router requirements. (we use trunk to an external ITSP & it's implied.)

You get some error even you select a SIP trunk

#4 OFFLINE   sealink

sealink

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hi,

CCV,

I said you whatever i did it in my attempt and cleared the test, Remember i paste the same error message which i got in the lab

so there is no way of cheating anyone .... if u trust u can trust if you dont your choice...

But there is NO SIP TRUNK , NO GATEWAY, NO H225 TRUNK is the solution

Regards
Sea

Thanked by 1 Member:
myccie2013

#5 OFFLINE   ccvoice11

ccvoice11

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

congrats for passing.

If you passed the test how to know you got or lost marks for this question? (no mark sheet)

If you failed with 100% for this section I definitely trust you for sure.

BR

#6 OFFLINE   sealink

sealink

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

Hi CCI,

Yes you can say that and i was even knowing you will say that :)

But trust me to clear 7 is really nt that easy i have worked on every line questions/solution of it

If you lost the TS part you have lost approx 5 points and trust me passing from 95% to 80% it was 2 hard :)

And why i am so confident here bec even my friend failed i have checked thier score who went before me

they lost in infra/srst i really do not know why but i am sure it will be thier fault bec after failing they did nt like to discuss with me much.

Cheers!!!

#7 OFFLINE   ccvoice11

ccvoice11

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

This is from SRND

From CCM4.x SRND

•H.225 trunk (gatekeeper controlled)

Always use this configuration to communicate with any combination Cisco Unified CallManager (Release 3.2 or later) or other H.323 endpoints that are all controlled by a common set of gatekeeper(s). Cisco Unified CallManager will use the H.225-based Intercluster Trunk Protocol between clusters and use standard H.225 to other H.323 endpoints. The autodetection feature will invoke the appropriate behavior.

Do not use this trunk for connection to any version of Cisco CallManager prior to Release 3.2 because earlier versions will not send the UUIE and the connection will use the standard H.225 protocol.

•Intercluster trunk (gatekeeper controlled)

This trunk must be used only for communication to Cisco Unified CallManagers. The trunk always utilizes the Intercluster Trunk Protocol, which will not be understood by a standard H.323 endpoint. Configure this type of trunk only when interoperability is required with versions of Cisco CallManager prior to Release 3.2.

#8 OFFLINE   sealink

sealink

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

Hi,

Yes now you came on the point :)

Here you go

•Intercluster trunk (gatekeeper controlled)
"This trunk must be used only for communication to Cisco Unified CallManagers"

The call is going on BBGK (backbone) which is CUCME :)

So this call is CUCM ---> CUCME ---> Incoming dial-peer specific number

Remember the logs above which i have pasted, I have exactly got the same exactly same in my attempt.

Regards
Sea ---->>> Cheers!!!

Thanked by 1 Member:
riteshalu

#9 OFFLINE   ccvoice11

ccvoice11

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

ICT Trunks are now obsolete. They were used in older CUCM versions.

Somehow your continued interest on ICT shows you are a veteran in CUCM since long time. I respect you even CUCM SRND mentions ICT isn't a h323 trunk.

cheers

#10 OFFLINE   ccvoice11

ccvoice11

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

I tried to quote this discussion in voiceie.com

http://www.voiceXX.c...ic;f=8;t=003141

CCBootcamp guys don't let even certknowledge name apper in their forum.

I don't know why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top