#124 OFFLINE   Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Owner
  • 52 posts
  • 540 thanks

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

Hi,

We have completed 3 slots of GB's successfully for CCIEVOICELABS workbooks active license till now & as it is highly demanding request you all
whoever is interested for the GB active licenses please contact us at sales@certknowledge.com or if anyone has any queries questions either can email us
or can chat with us, please contact us at certknowledge@gmail.com on google talk chat.

Regards
Forum_Admin

#125 OFFLINE   peppinauz

peppinauz

• Users
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

Me too

#126 OFFLINE   bondprat

bondprat

• Users
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

Count me in

#127 OFFLINE   Pr0t0man

Pr0t0man

• Users
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

I am interested. What do I have to do?

#128 OFFLINE   chapakachui

chapakachui

• Leecher
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

I am interested.

#129 OFFLINE   glp3pthings

glp3pthings

• Users
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

#130 OFFLINE   panjarakuttan

panjarakuttan

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

Is this GB still on?

#131 Guests

• Guests
  • thanks

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Is this GB still on?

yes Still up.

Thanked by 1 Member:
pehchan

#132 OFFLINE   manjula6183

manjula6183

• Users
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

hi

#133 OFFLINE   panjarakuttan

panjarakuttan

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

yes Still up.

but ur team asking almost same rate that shown in the actual vendors site?
y like this

#134 OFFLINE   sealink

sealink

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

Hi,

Yes initially we took from CK pcl & cert and found they are not at all good in VOICE, forums guys purchased and all failed badly including me..Then we taken ccievoicelabs and cleared and found its really amazing.... + ccie engineers support on google talk for any questions and the workbooks are like exactly same and very very clear not like cert & pcl

We asked CK admin to get the license instead of going to any fake vendors that's why other vendors will provide you in this much or more less but not CVL

CK has really helped and done the best otherwise we would have cheated again and again just because of it so many guys cleared including me.I can understand its bit expensive but its really worth and voice is expensive for sure that's why demanding not like R&S no value now a days.

Regards

#135 OFFLINE   panjarakuttan

panjarakuttan

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Hi,

Yes initially we took from CK pcl & cert and found they are not at all good in VOICE, forums guys purchased and all failed badly including me..Then we taken ccievoicelabs and cleared and found its really amazing.... + ccie engineers support on google talk for any questions and the workbooks are like exactly same and very very clear not like cert & pcl

We asked CK admin to get the license instead of going to any fake vendors that's why other vendors will provide you in this much or more less but not CVL

CK has really helped and done the best otherwise we would have cheated again and again just because of it so many guys cleared including me.I can understand its bit expensive but its really worth and voice is expensive for sure that's why demanding not like R&S no value now a days.

Regards

but i thought this section is for group buys.

#136 OFFLINE   panjarakuttan

panjarakuttan

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

yes Still up.

if gb is still on please count me also

#137 OFFLINE   sealink

sealink

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 3 thanks

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

Yes, There is 2 files one is crack version and another is full version usually crack version you will get it in less price but for updates you have to wait and no explanations so i thought to go with full version which is better from which i will be normal client of ccievoicelabs and i can get direct updates and direct support from them...

so that license is bit expense but worth yes, you have to email to sales@certknowledge.com to get payment information.

Regards

#138 OFFLINE   panjarakuttan

panjarakuttan

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

Yes, There is 2 files one is crack version and another is full version usually crack version you will get it in less price but for updates you have to wait and no explanations so i thought to go with full version which is better from which i will be normal client of ccievoicelabs and i can get direct updates and direct support from them...

so that license is bit expense but worth yes, you have to email to sales@certknowledge.com to get payment information.

Regards

but for that they r asking 1099$

#139 OFFLINE   ccielabby

ccielabby

• Users
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

Yap,

I have also paid them for full version with direct support from CVL infact we are getting in 1/3 where cvl is selling in 2899$ its a active license.

Orelse you can ask them for crack version lic where you won't get any support add certknowledge@gmail.com on google talk and check because crack version cost is less

But i dont prefer because i feel active updates right time is very imp to clear the test + active support from ccievoicelabs is really needed to clear after failing 2 attempts i found i did mistake seeings thier workbooks was same to same exactly so better work on those with them and clear it.

Cheers

#140 OFFLINE   Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Owner
  • 52 posts
  • 540 thanks

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

Hi Panjarakuttan,

Read the email which we have sended you its for full version + support direct from them.

If you need any clarification you can contact us at certknowledge@gmail.com on google talk chat

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Organization

Community

Downloads

Test Providers

Site Info

Go to top