[CareerAcademy] Advanced Digital Forensic Techniques (2012)
[CareerAcademy] Advanced Digital Forensic Techniques (2012) | ISO | 1.58 GB
Genre: Video Training
The dramatic increase in computer-related crime requires corporate security personnel and law enforcement agents to understand how to legally obtain electronic evidence stored in computers.
Electronic records such as computer network logs, e-mails, word processing files, and “.jpg” picture files increasingly provide the government and corporations with important (and sometimes essential) evidence in criminal and civil cases.
One of the purposes of this course is to provide law enforcement agents and corporate security personnel with systematic guidance that can help them understand some of the issues that arise when they seek electronic evidence in criminal and civil investigations.
Our reputation speaks for itself! See what others are saying… Testimonials
* 5 CD-ROMs featuring live instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio, video and demonstration components
* Printable courseware
* Exclusive LearningZone Live Mentor Click for Details
Help Whenever you need it! Exclusive LearningZone – Chat Live with our Certified Instructors anytime around the clock (7?24)
* Focused on practical solutions to real-world development problems
* Free 1 Year Upgrade Policy
* Certificate of Completion
All links are interchangable
No Mirror below, Please!