This On Demand or Onsite instructor-led course provides security professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform vulnerability and compliance scanning of supported operating systems, devices and applications. Students will construct custom scan policies for topology discovery, network vulnerability detection, credentialed patch audits and compliance benchmarks and discuss the underlying technologies utilized by the Nessus scanner.
- IT security analysts, security consultants or auditors that wish to use all of the features available as part of the Nessus ProfessionalFeed.
- SecurityCenter users that wish to gain an in depth understanding of Nessus vulnerability scanning and how to create custom scan policies and .audit files to perform configuration auditing.
- Introduction to Nessus and Vulnerability Scanning
- Nessus Installation and Administration
- Basic Nessus Scan Operation
- Nessus Scan Configuration and Policy Creation
- Vulnerability Analysis and Reporting with Nessus
- Advanced Scan Configuration and Policy Creation
- Introduction to Compliance and Auditing
- Nessus Auditing Features
- Windows System Auditing
- Unix System Auditing
- Cisco IOS Auditing
- Nessus Database Auditing
- Nessus Content Auditing
- Auditing to Industry Guidelines
- Auditing to Federal Guidelines
Students should have administrative access to their laptop and possess a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, operating systems security and common client/server applications.
This course provides students with the necessary information to prepare for the Tenable Certified Nessus Auditor (TCNA) exam. Please note that the exam is available separately at an additional charge.
- On Demand course lecture is delivered by Marcus J. Ranum, Tenable CSO and industry expert and other Tenable experts.
- Tenable has notified (ISC)² of our training and you may receive CPE credits for any security related training whether by an institution or vendor.
- If you cancel your order, there will be a restocking fee. Please contact us at email@example.com to determine the fee.
- On Demand training must be registered within 6 months of purchase and completed within 90 days of registration. Instructor-led training must be completed within six (6) months of purchase.
Password of RAR File: nessuscourse7984
Edited by JACKASS, 28 September 2012 - 05:43 PM.
Hide links bro..